Since I was first elected in 2010, it has been my honor to serve part of Scarborough as a state representative.
As a wife and working mother of three adult sons, and an active member of the Scarborough community for 30 years, I understand how tough it is to make ends meet. With my career in the dental health field and with my experience serving on the Health and Human Services committee, I listen to the needs and concerns of many people.
In Augusta, I promise to work hard for the people of Scarborough on such priorities as government transparency, prioritizing our limited resources, protecting safety net programs for the vulnerable, safeguarding our liberties, and promoting job growth and opportunity for all Maine citizens. And l will continue to base my votes on facts, research and constituent input.
Over the last four years, Governor LePage and the Maine legislature rolled up their sleeves and successfully worked together. Some of the accomplishments that make me proudest include:
- Paying Maine’s hospitals $750 Million in overdue welfare bills;
- Promoting JOBS! Maine’s unemployment rate continues to drop and thousands of new private sector jobs have been created;
- Welfare reform resulting in a 50% reduction in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Cutting Taxes: The largest across the board tax cut in Maine’s history; and 70,000 of Maine’s working poor do not pay income tax;
- Repealing the automatic gas tax increases; and
- Stopping Medicaid expansion, which will save hardworking taxpayers $800 million in the next ten years!
With my 100% attendance record, you can count on me to work hard and not walk away from tough votes.
It is always nice to hear from constituents, and if you need help or have concerns regarding legislative matters, please feel free contact me anytime.
Address: 32 Glendale Circle, Scarborough, ME 04074
Home Telephone: (207) 883-5609
Cell Phone: (207) 730-6602
Personal Web Site: www.sirockiformainehouse.com
(This link is outside the Maine Legislature web site)
State House Message Phone: (800) 423-2900
State House TTY Line: (207) 287-4469
Representing: District 28 – Scarborough (part)
Committee: Appropriations and Financial Affairs
Party Affiliation: Republican
Legal Residence: Scarborough
Seat in House Chamber: 42
Occupation: Dental Hygienist/Receptionist
Family: Stephen (Husband), 3 Children
Legislative Service: 125th, 126th, 127th